James Eyecare & Optics Gallery is dedicated to providing the highest quality in patient care and unsurpassed customer service. Our optical care and services include comprehensive eye exams, contact lens fittings, eye disease treatment, and LASIK evaluations and pre- and post-op care.
We’re proud to be Arkansas’ premier vision destination and offer one of the largest selections of quality, fashion forward frames, and sunglasses coupled with the latest in lens technology and superior lenses. In our Optics Gallery, we are proud to carry such brands as TOM FORD, Oliver Peoples, SALT., Mykita, Tiffany & Co., Kate Spade, Oakley, Maui Jim and many more!
As an Eyewear Stylist at James Eyecare you will assist clients in finding the perfect frame and choosing the best lenses for their vision. You will work with the client to help identify the perfect fit for them based on their prescription, occupation, lifestyle and any other needs they might have.
After working with the client, you will then coordinate with our out of office lab to produce the perfect lenses. When the job comes back, you will verify that the lenses were customized to the individual’s needs, and you will notify the client that their eyewear has arrived. You will then dispense the eyewear to the client and make any final modifications to ensure the final product is perfect.
From time to time, some of our frames will fall out of adjustment or need minor repairs. You will work in our optical laboratory to remedy these issues. But if they cannot be immediately repaired, you will coordinate with the manufacturer to acquire a new pair of glasses.
Stylists will also act as a liaison with patients to help troubleshoot any problems they might encounter with their prescription. Some patients require complicated prescriptions will need some modifications after the initial dispense to make them perfect.
At James Eyecare, we believe in a strong cross-trained team. We do whatever it takes in the moment to work with our patients to exceed their expectations. Because of this, Stylists will be required from time to time to help answer the phone to schedule patient appointments or anything else that is needed.
– Ten (10) Paid Vacation Days per calendar year after one year of employment
– Five (5) Unpaid Sick Days per calendar year after a 90 days probationary period
– Six (6) Paid Holidays per calendar year after a 90 days probationary period
– Free pair of eyewear after 90 days probationary period
– Vision plan for your immediate family (spouse and children) after 90 days probationary period
– Access to company Health Plan from Day 1 of employment at a rate of 50% of the premium. The company will pay the other 50%.
– If you choose to enroll in the Health Plan, there is also a Health Savings Account company match of up to $50.00 per month.
– Access to team bonus program after 90 days probationary period
This is a full-time hourly position (32-40 hours at 5 days per week). Pay will be based on experience and certifications, but typically the pay scale is one of the highest in the local market for this position.
Anyone that is interested in the position can submit their resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
** All applications will be confidential **